A Conversation from 2003
"Our very first baby had been born, and I had gone for a walk down the street, trying out my body, to see what I could do after having a baby.
As I was coming up the hill to our house, I heard someone yelling 'Brooke! Brooke!' Finley was holding my newborn child, and it's cold. We new that day it wasn't working.
It's hard to have that first baby and figure out how each one is going to have that time to get your physical activity." - Brooke
Staying Healthy With Little Kids
Fin and I wanted offer you 5 things we learned during our "littles" stage. I recognize it is very different for every family situation and you need to have healthy discussions in your home.
I do know that you'll never regret finding time to care of yourself and move your body several times each week.
As I add some new videos to my YouTube channel, I hope you'll watch and hopefully subscribe. It just helps so much to see the channel growing and active.
All New Workouts for March
- I can't believe how much fun Michele and I had when we filmed such a fun barre workout to 80s music.
- Paige and I filmed a wonderful Circuit Training workout.
- We also have a recovery Stretch & Flow for those days you need to renew your mind and body.
- Mica came back to town for our 35 min Countdown.
- Jaime and I couldn't stop laughing as we filmed our Cardio & Weights workout for you.
If you are still on the fence, I hope you'll subscribe to BTRIBALFIT or even take advantage of my 7-day experience on the website!
|7-Days of BTRIBALFIT workouts|
For the Tribe! - B